Spin the Bonus Wheel for your chance to win a 1000% Match-up Bonus here at Fortune Games!
Spin your Bonus Wheel now by adding just £10 or more to your account and use the code FORTUNE2K on your first ever deposit. Find out what amazing prize segment your wheel will land on – will you win a 1000% Bonus today?
- The Promotion: You will receive a FREE spin of the 'Bonus Wheel' on your first ever qualifying deposit (£10+) on the site with the code FORTUNE2K.
- By agreeing to these terms and conditions, you acknowledge that the 'Bonus Wheel' is a game of chance and that winning a prize is NOT guaranteed.
- The multiplier from the segment you land on will be applied to the amount you deposited. For example, if you deposit £10 and win the 1,000% Bonus, an additional £100 in bonus funds will be added to your account, giving you a total of £110 to play with.
- If you chose to close the 'Bonus Wheel' pop-up, this is your choice and the game will not be made available or be re-credited to your account.
- Should you use the code FORTUNE2K on your first deposit, you will be credited with the Bonus Wheel instead of the Mega Reel welcome offer.
- Wins resulting from the Bonus Wheel are credited to your account as ‘Bonus’ cash.
- The following applies to all Bonus funds obtained on the site by depositing, unless otherwise stated in the specific terms and conditions for a promotion. You agree by accepting these terms and conditions to wager 65x the amount of bonus won + 65 x deposit amount + any remaining wagering requirement prior to cashing out. If you decide to cash-out (withdraw) before fulfilling the wagering requirement, you will forfeit all remaining bonus funds and promotional offers. For example, if you win £10 bonus from the Bonus Wheel from a 100% bonus on a £10 deposit and your current wagering requirement is £100, this will result in a wagering requirement of £10 X 65 + £100 = £750. If there is no existing bonus in your balance or wagering requirement and you win £10 bonus from the Bonus Wheel from a 100% Bonus on a £10 deposit, the wagering requirement is calculated as £10 x 65 = £650.
- Only bonus wagers contribute towards fulfilling the wagering requirement. Real money wagers do not contribute.
- You can withdraw your real money balance (subject to withdrawal policy) but Bonus funds can never be withdrawn.
- The maximum amount (for accounts that have made a deposit) which can be converted to your Real Money (withdrawable) balance as a result of fulfilling the bonus wagering requirement, is the value of your lifetime deposits on this website, up to a maximum of £250. For example, if you have accumulated bonus funds of £400 once the wagering requirement has been fulfilled and your total lifetime deposits are £50, then £50 will be transferred to your real money bankroll. The remaining bonus balance will be removed permanently.
- Winnings generated from your bonus balance will be accumulated to the bonus balance bankroll. Once the wagering requirements (65x) have been met, the remaining bonus (maximum £250) will be transferred to your real (withdrawable) bankroll. All withdrawals are subject to the banking policy included in these terms and conditions.
- Winnings are credited to the balance from where the wager was taken. If in a single transaction you wager 50% with real money and 50% with bonus funds, any winnings will be credited to match the proportion of the original wager. E.g. A £3 total wager (£1.50 Real and £1.50 Bonus balance) results in a £10 win, this means £5 will be credited to each balance.
- Real funds will always be used to wager before bonus funds. You will only use your bonus balance when you do not have enough real money to place the wager.
- The following games do not contribute towards fulfilling the wagering requirement: Blackjack (all variants), Roulette (all variants), any other casino style games and progressive jackpot slots.. Any changes in this regard will not impact any existing bonus or offers which have been offered to you, or have been already claimed.
- Bonus money wagering is not available on progressive jackpot slots, including (but not limited to): ‘Fluffy Favourites Jackpot’ and ‘Fluffy Too Jackpot’.
- You can track your remaining wagering requirement on the withdrawal page of the website.
- Regular site T&Cs apply